Do you wish to up-skill and develop your knowledge of food safety and HACCP at management level? If so then this Level 3 Food Safety programme is for you.
The training is mapped to the Food Safety Authority’s Guide to Food Safety Level 3 and is certified by The Food Safety Company.
Regardless of the food sector in which you work this programme will enable you to understand, implement and review food safety management systems.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME
At the end of the programme you will:
- Understand the concept of the HACCP principles, hazard analysis and control measures
- Recognise and understand the importance of the pre-requisite programme in underpinning the food safety management system.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the legal requirements and relevant standards applicable to food businesses
- Be competent in implementing and reviewing the food safety management system.
- Legal responsibilities of employers and employees
- The four food hazards
- Pre-requisite Programme/Good Manufacturing Practice/Good Hygiene Practice
- Staff training
- Hazard analysis
- Identification of Critical Control Points
- HACCP review
- 2 days with an exam at the end of the final day.
- You must have completed Level 2 Food Safety or an equivalent level of training in advance of the course.