This programme is designed to enable learners to acquire the knowledge, skills and competence necessary to develop and conduct food standards audits and to evaluate the findings of the audits. This information may then be used to drive improvements in standards.
Successful completion of the programme may allow the learner access to further training leading to a range of QQI awards on the National Framework of Qualifications in various disciplines.
WHO IS THIS COURSE DESIGNED FOR
- Those wishing to acquire the knowledge, skills and competence necessary to develop and conduct food standards audits based on quality management systems.
- Suitable for food safety managers, head chefs and HACCP Professionals.
- This course will enable participants to evaluate the findings of audits and develop supporting documentation to verify and validate operational processes and practices in the workplace.
- Be able to understand international and national standards for food standards auditing
- Recognise the importance of auditing a Food Safety Management/HACCP system
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the auditor in conducting an effective audit
- Understand the differences between first, second, third and fourth party audits
- Be familiar with the requirements of the BRC Technical Standard, Issue 7, ISO 22,000 Food Safety Management System and other relevant Irish standards (IS 340:2007 & IS 341:2007)
- Have the competence to design an internal audit programme while understanding the importance of planning audits
- Understand the life cycle of an audit process.
- Participants must have previously competed Level 3 HACCP Management Training
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Experienced food industry managers with a good knowledge of food safety and HACCP who wish to evaluate their own or 3rd party Food Safety Systems
- This course is delivered over 3 days with an exam at the end of the final day accounting for 50% of the overall marks, and an assignment due within 1 month of completion (remaining 50% of marks)
Current course schedule
|Virtual TrainingVirtual FSPA QQI Level 6 Auditing Course||21Nov2022||3Days||€650||Book Now|