Who should attend?
This course is designed for managers and staff who work in the hospitality sector and want to learn how to implement sustainability practices in their operations and reduce their .
Aims and objectives
The aim of this course is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to adopt sustainability principles and practices in their hospitality sector.
By the end of this sustainability course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the benefits and challenges of sustainability in the hospitality sector
- Identify the key areas of sustainability in the hospitality sector, such as energy, water, waste, food, procurement, etc.
- Assess the current sustainability performance of their hospitality business and identify areas for improvement
- Apply practical tools and techniques to implement sustainability actions and monitor their outcomes
- Communicate and engage with stakeholders on sustainability issues and initiatives
– Introduction to sustainability in the hospitality sector
– Sustainability assessment and action planning
– Sustainability implementation and monitoring
– Sustainability communication and engagement
Duration: 2 hours
Maximum number of delegates: 15 persons