Who should attend?
Customer Care is intended for all staff who interact with customers.
Aims and objectives
The aim of this customer care training course is to equip participants with the skills and knowledge to deliver excellent service to customers in the hospitality and food sector.
The objectives of the course are:
- To understand the importance of customer care and its impact on business success
- To identify the needs and expectations of different types of customers and how to meet them
- To communicate effectively and professionally with customers using verbal and non-verbal skills
- To handle customer complaints and feedback in a positive and constructive way
- To develop a personal action plan for improving customer care performance
- Introduction: The role and benefits of customer care in the hospitality and food sector
- Customer needs and expectations: How to identify and anticipate customer needs, how to create a positive first impression, how to use customer feedback to improve service quality
- Communication skills: How to use active listening, questioning, paraphrasing, and summarizing techniques, how to use appropriate language, tone, and body language, how to adapt communication style to different situations and customers
- Customer complaints and feedback: How to deal with difficult customers, how to handle complaints effectively, how to use feedback as an opportunity for improvement, how to follow up and ensure customer satisfaction
- Action plan: How to set SMART goals for customer care improvement, how to monitor and evaluate progress, how to seek support and feedback from others
Duration: 3 hours
Maximum number of delegates: 20 persons