At The Food Safety Company provides accredited food safety and HACCP training delivered by experienced industry professionals as per FSAI guidelines with all trainers experienced industry professionals certified by the FSPA.
A full list of courses is available here on each schedule page including the below courses:
- Level 1 Food Safety Training – This 2-hour course provides information on basic food safety skills that staff should be able to demonstrate within the first month of employment. Refresher training must be completed every 2 years.
- FSPA Level 2 Food Safety Training – This training will provide food workers with the skills and knowledge of food safety and HACCP and is ideally suited for anyone working in a catering, manufacturing or retail setting. Refresher training should be completed every 5 years.
- QQI Level 5 Implementing Food Safety – This training will equip the learner with the knowledge and skills necessary to understand, implement and review their own food safety management system, based on the HACCP principles and in accordance with current legislation and industry standards. They will be able to develop supporting documentation to verify and validate the operational processes and practices in a work environment.
- QQI Level 6 Food Safety Auditing – To effectively manage a HACCP system, it will need to be reviewed and audited (verified) on a planned frequency by trained auditors. This programme is designed to enable learners to acquire the knowledge, skills and competence necessary to develop and conduct food standards audits and to evaluate the findings of the audits. This information may then be used to drive improvements in standards.
- QQI Level 6 Design Food Safety Management Systems – This management level course will equip you with the skills to design,
implement, review, and manage a food safety management system based on hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP).
And many more…
- Online in the form of presentations with certificates issued upon completion
- Virtual sessions with a live trainer
- Public courses in Cork, Dublin, Galway, Kerry and Waterford
- In house for businesses that require specific training for their staff
A full schedule is available for each course selection