This one day long course, certified by the Food Safety Professionals Association, is mapped to Level 2 on the FSAI Training Framework and must be completed by all food handlers every 5 years.
The aim of this course is to provide food workers with adequate training in the basic principles of food safety and covers the necessary skills required to practice HACCP effectively in the workplace.
WHO IS THIS COURSE DESIGNED FOR
- Is a legal requirement for all chefs and kitchen staff
- This course is suitable for anyone working with food
- Anyone wishing to improve their employment prospects in the food industry
- Food Safety
- Microbiological Hazards
- Food Contamination
- HACCP from Delivery to Storage
- HACCP from Food Preparation to Service
- Personal Hygiene
- Pest Control
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Food Safety Law and Enforcement
- There are no minimum entry requirements for this course, as it is a combined Level 1 and Level 2 course.
- 1 day – 9 am until 5 pm
Current course schedule
|CorkFSPA Certified Level 2 Food Safety - HACCP Training||02Nov2020||1Day||€150||Fully booked|
|Virtual Level 2 Food Safety Course||09Nov2020||1Day||€150||Book Now|
|CorkFSPA Certified Level 2 Food Safety - HACCP Course||23Nov2020||1Day||€150||Book Now|
|Virtual Level 2 Food Safety Course||07Dec2020||1Day||€150||Book Now|
|CorkFSPA Certified Level 2 Food Safety - HACCP Course||14Dec2020||1Day||€150||Book Now|