Cork Incubator Kitchens: Who is it for and What are the Benefits?
In our last article, we introduced you to Cork Incubator Kitchens – an initiative of the Cork County Council. Cork Incubator Kitchens have had great success with a range of clients so far. In this post, we are going to take you through the benefits of the initiative and who it is aimed at.
Cork Incubator Kitchens are ideal for:
- Small businesses looking to expand
- People wishing to hold culinary classes
- Photographers/filmmakers looking to shoot new menu items, food products, etc.
Please note that anyone interested in booking a kitchen must have completed a certified food safety course prior to booking a slot. We regularly run entry-level food safety courses in Cork, Dublin, and online. See here for more information.
Cork Incubator Kitchens have revolutionized the journey from a small home kitchen to a larger industrial-sized space. Small businesses now have the opportunity to produce on a larger scale, without the high costs of owning a professional space.
Other benefits of CIK include:
- Provision of top-of-the-range equipment
- No long-term commitment. Simply book and cook!
- Space for hosting demonstrations
- Storage areas provided
- Kitchens are kept spotless, allowing for the safe production of food every time
To learn more about the benefits of Cork Incubator Kitchens, visit corkincubatorkitchens.ie