Current Vacancies – May 2017
Job Title: Food Safety Auditor/Trainer
Type of position: 1 year Internship with possibility of permanent position following this.
Location: Dublin & surrounding area
- Degree or higher in Food Business/Food Science/Environmental Health or similar
- Or minimum 3 years’ experience within the Food and Hospitality Industry
- Ideally will have experience in the implementation of HACCP & other FSMS
- Working knowledge of Regulations 852/2004 and 853/2004
- Ability to deliver food safety training
- Ability to manage and develop client relationships
Job Specification details:
- To manage a portfolio of clients within the Dublin region ensuring that those clients are compliant with food safety requirements.
- To conduct hygiene audits of clients premises, and report on non-compliances using our electronic auditing tool.
- To update client’s food safety documentation as required.
- Advise clients on the development of HACCP plans and documentation.
- Developing a customised HACCP system for new clients.
- Updating existing plans/systems for existing clients.
- Assist and support the client in implementing HACCP processes.
- Delivery of food safety and related training courses
- Attend networking meetings/food events/conferences
- Work closely with the existing team in expanding the client base.
Applications can be made by e-mailing your Curriculum Vitae and Covering Letter to email@example.com