Need to serve food to reopen your pub?
The COVID-19 pandemic has drastically affected nearly every business, but the public houses are still under the strain of enforced closures. To keep business going and prevent mass permanent closures some pubs have taken the initiative to serve simple food to the value of €9 per person. The Food Safety Company has been working with Irish pubs to make this transition and for them to be fully compliant with Coved Controls and Food Safety.
The process involves the below steps.
– A site visit and consultation with the Owner.
– Registration with the HSE
– A simple food menu offering.
– A suitable oven with extraction to cook pizzas, toasties etc
– HACCP records to include monitoring records for deliveries, fridge, and cooking temperatures.
– Certified on-line Training for staff on food safety and COVID-19 compliance.
These steps are relatively easy and cost effective to keep the lights on through these uncertain times. The Food Safety Company is on hand to provide expert consultancy advice to help you through the reopening process and answer any unique questions or challenges you may have. The mandatory training needed to reopen is also available on The Food Safety Company website and can be seen here https://www.thefoodsafetycompany.ie/training-courses-online-training/, group discounts are also available.
Contact email@example.com or call 021-4355917