The aim of this course is to provide food workers with adequate training in the basic principles of food safety. This day long course covers the necessary skills required to practice HACCP effectively in the workplace.
Following completion of this course, certificates are issued through the Food Safety Professionals Association.
Through this course you will gain valuable knowledge on the following topics â
- Food Safety
- Microbiological Hazards
- Food Contamination
- HACCP from Food Delivery to Storage
- HACCP from Food Preparation to Cooking and Service
- Personal Hygiene
- Food Premises and Equipment
- Pest Control
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Food Safety Law and Enforcement
Certified by The Food Safety Professionals Association www.fspa.ie
There is a straight forward exam at the end of the day.