The aim of this course is to provide food workers with adequate training in the basic principles of food safety.
This day long course covers the 10 necessary skills required to practice HACCP effectively in the workplace.
Through this course you will gain valuable knowledge on the following topics –
- Food Safety
- Microbiological Hazards
- Food Contamination
- HACCP from Food Delivery to Storage
- HACCP from Food Preparation to Cooking and Service
- Personal Hygiene
- Food Premises and Equipment
- Pest Control
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Food Safety Law and Enforcement
There is a straightforward multiple choice exam at the end of the day.
Once papers are corrected and validated, certificates are issued to candidates by the Food Safety Professionals Association (www.fspa.ie)
Book now or for more information email email@example.com or call 021 435 5917.