This is a four day course certified by the National Hygiene Partnership (NHP).
It is one of the most advanced food safety course available and is very highly regarded in the catering industry.
It is suited to business owners, Executive Chefs and those responsible for implementing and managing a HACCP/Food Safety system.
WHO IS THIS COURSE DESIGNED FOR
- This course is suitable for anyone in a senior level position who wishes to understand the requirements necessary to establish and maintain a Food Safety/HACCP System
- Those considering a career in Food Safety
- Those who wish to train their employees on basic (Level 1) food safety
- Those responsible for managing food safety within the business
- Food Borne Diseases and Food Poisoning
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points
- Food Purchasing and Storage
- Food Preservation
- Personal Hygiene, Legislation& Safety
- Design and Construction of Food Premises and Equipment
- Control of Insects and Rodents
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- The Management of food hygiene based on HACCP principles
Upon completion of the programme, participants are required to take a written two hour examination
Candidates who receive a distinction on this course can proceed through the necessary steps to become hygiene trainers.
Current course schedule
|CorkNHP Certified Level 3 Management of Food Hygiene||11May2020||4Days||€550||Book Now|
|CorkNHP Certified Level 3 Management of Food Hygiene||06Jul2020||4Days||€550||Book Now|
|CorkNHP Certified Level 3 Management of Food Hygiene||07Sep2020||4Days||€550||Book Now|
|CorkNHP Certified Level 3 Management of Food Hygiene||02Nov2020||4Days||€550||Book Now|