Do you wish to up-skill and develop your knowledge of food safety and HACCP at management level? If so then this programme is for you.
Regardless of the food sector in which you work this programme will enable you to understand, implement and review food safety management systems.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME
At the end of the programme you will:
- Understand the concept of the HACCP principles, hazard analysis and control measures
- Recognise and understand the importance of the pre-requisite programme in underpinning the food safety management system.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the legal requirements and relevant standards applicable to food businesses
- Be competent in implementing and reviewing the food safety management system.
- Legal responsibilities
- The four food hazards
- Staff training
- Hazard analysis
- Monitoring of FSMS
- HACCP review
- 3 days with an exam (40% of final marks) at the end of the final day and a project due within one month of completion of the course (60%)
Current course schedule
|DublinQQI Level 5 Implementing Food Safety Management Systems||05Feb2018||3Days||€550||Book Now|
|DublinQQI Level 5 Implementing Food Safety Management Systems||03Apr2018||3Days||€550||Fully booked|
|DublinQQI (FETAC) Level 5 Implementing Food Safety Management Systems||05Jun2018||3Days||€550||Book Now|