Have you done previous HACCP training at management level? Are you looking to expand your knowledge of HACCP and food safety systems?
This advanced HACCP course is just the programme for you.
You will explore how risk assessment can provide food safety preventative controls and improve systems and procedures; investigate how food fraud can be a threat to your business and understand your legal responsibilities.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME
At the end of the programme you will:
- Understand and complete a hazard analysis based on risk, appreciating the importance of hazard prevention, process hazard analysis and threat assessment [TACCP]
- Understand food hazards in particular food preservation, shelf life and potentially hazardous food groups
- Develop, implement and document the procedures and processes required to ensure the food safety management system complies with legislative demands especially for validation, verification and review.
- Roles of Regulatory Bodies
- Food hazards, food preservation and shelf life
- Risk Assessment
- Complete a hazard analysis (case study)
- HACCP Review
- Other tools to maintain the Food Safety Management System
- This course is delivered over 4 days including self directed learning and support from the tutor along the way.
- There is an exam on the final day which accounts for 40% of the overall marks
- A project is due within one month of completion of the course which accounts for 60% of the overall marks.
Current course schedule
|CorkQQI (FETAC) Level 6 - Designing Food Safety Management Systems||04Dec2017||4Days||€650||Book Now|